BETIONE electronics offers superior quality products and brings with it a proud pedigree of durability in all our products
Make the right choice, Buy our 85W T-Tip Magsafe 2 Charger and you won’t have to think about replacing your charger again!
Maybe you lost your charger or suddenly stopped working.Usually, when this happens, we will panic. Usually, it’s hard to find a reasonably priced,
high quality charger.
This charger won’t warm up your laptop, it’s about the quality of all, the highest performance 85w Macbook Pro replacement charger on the market！
Designed to match your Macbook Pro 13 inches,15 inches and 17 inches Laptop(85T-After summer 2012 models)
ME293, ME294, ME664, ME665, MC975,
MC976, MD506, MJLU2, MJLT2, MGXC2, MGXA2.
Input :AC 100-240V (Worldwide use)1.5A 50-60Hz
Output : DC 18.5V 4.6A
-Put it at a dry and cold place when charging.
The fast charge mode kicks in when your battery is at low power as to ensure
that you can continually use your laptop.
- For Mabook Pro Charger Compatible Macbook Air Charger 11 inch And 13 inch 2012-2009 Late
- Compatible with MacBook Charger , MacBook Pro Charger Replacement 85W Magsafe 2 Power Adapter Charger With MacBook Air 11″ & 13″ and MacBook Pro 13″ Late 2012 （2009 2010 2011 2012Late） Mac Book Pro charger Excellent Original Mac Charger Safety Replacement: Made from high quality ABS and polycarbonate. It is designed with LED indication light at the head of DC connector. When the connection is secure, the
- LED lights up; an amber light lets you know that your notebook is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charged.
- Replacement For Macbook charger AC adapter for MacBook white 13″/ MacBook Pro 13″, MacBook white Unibody 13″/ MacBook Pro Unibody 13″, MacBook Aluminium Unibody 13″/ MacBook Pro Alu Unibody 13″, MacBook Pro 15″ inch 2,53 GHz until Summer 2012 Models.
- For Macbook Air charger manufactured with the highest quality materials and include multiple smart features safeguarding against IV – incorrect voltage, SC – short circuit, IO – internal overheating. CE/FCC/RoHS certified.