Full 1080P Lightening Digital AV Adapter :
With 1080P HDMI Adapter, you can enjoy the super big screen from your phones and share the happiness with your family or friend together on your HDTV.
– Phone 8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5s/SE/5/5c (i-O-S 11 and before）
– Pad mini/mini 2/mini 3/mini 4/Air/Air 2/Pro (Only 3G/4G version of Pads supported）
– Pod Touch 5th Generation and 6th Generation
How to operate:
1.Plug the HDMI connector to the TV/Projector HDMI port.
2.Use an extra lightening cable to supply power (Strongly recommended apple USB cable and adapter5V/2A).
3.Switch the TV/projector’s output to corresponding HDMI.
4.For iOS system, the phones’ screen will pop out a “Trust” option, just click it then wait it to connect automatically.
1 * Lightening to HDMI Adapter
- ►【Widely compatibility】: Hdmi adapter compatible with Slide shows, Twitch, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Microsoft office, Facetime, Skype, etc. But NOT SUPPORT APPs which have “HDCP” video copyrights protection like Netflix, Amazon video, HBO go, HULU, SKY Q and Honda motor and more.
- ►【1080P HD& Big Screen】：This adapter Allows you to mirror the screen of your iPhone to your HDMI enabled TV, HDTV, Projector or Car. Resolution up to 1080P, giving you a stable and clear visual effect.
- ►【Plug & Play】: No need install any driver/App/Personal Hotspot/Airplay, just use an extra cable to power adapter to charge, then click the “Trust” button when connecting and then wait it to connect automatically, and no need any setting on your mobile devices(Phone/Pad) side.
- ►【Portable & Covenient】: The pocket size HDMI HDTV Adapter allow you to carry it everywhere. Lightweight and slim design, you can easily upload and mirror the content displayed on Phone, Pad, Pod devices, as well as large screens of HDTVs.
- ►【Notice】: 1.This adapter need power supply, please make sure the lightening female port connect to the charging power supply. ( Strongly recommended apple USB cable and adapter5V/2A).2.This adapter will get a little hot when using but it’s NORMAL and SAFE.